Monday, November 19, 2012

Cotton Panda Says Hi!

Hi!

My name is Cotton Panda and Grace is my Mummy. You can call me Cotton in short:)


Cotton is a mini Rex. Born in the month of May, 2012. Cotton first meet Mummy Grace on the day that Baby Vencel (Mummy Grace Nephew) is born! The 9th of September. It's love at first sight for both of us~ I have dark brown spots everywhere and have 2 brown spot around my eyes just like a panda! Mummy Grace called me Cotton because of my velvety fur and Panda because of my eye patch! hehex

Besides Mummy Grace, her families loves me too! They loves giving Cotton fresh greens~

Cotton is currently staying with GrandAunt Kat (Mummy Grace's Aunt) which is one blk away from Mummy Grace. Reason being Baby Vencel is staying there and there will soon be a lift upgrading at Mummy Grace Blk. Mummy Grace know i will hate the noise pollution~ Nevertheless, Mummy Grace visits me everyday to clean up my room, feed me and let me roam the house!

Cotton will be sharing his lovely experience, do reviews on some products (as accurately as possible) and maybe doing some modelshot picture! hehex.

-->
Before Cotton end this post, let me show you some of my bunny shot!

The first time Mummy Grace and Uncle Sidney saw me at RHQ...

 After a week of settling down, Cotton still poops everywhere.

  Mummy Grace try to lure Cotton out to exercise.

Cousin Valencia loves me too!

Cousin Caius loves me but bully me too... Cotton is scared of Cousin Caius~

 LOVE my supplement Mummy Grace bought! I can smell them from far away! How i wish i can eat them everyday~

  Last bunny shot of the post!

Hope you will join my journey of love and fun together with Cotton and family!

Hop Hop~

No comments:

Post a Comment